Fully Refined Paraffin Wax
Pars Polymer Paraffin waxes consisting mixture of solid Refine hydrocarbons, have a structure formed by large and well formed crystals with crystalline nature specification , excellent insulating properties, rigidity and narrow congealing point range &…
Pars Paraffin Waxes characterized by a clearly defined Brittle crystal structure, with white or almost white color & odorless that categorized by oil content and the degree of refinement as fully & Semi refined
Paraffin Wax Offered:
- Fully refined ( less 1% oil )
- Semi refined ( 1-3% oil)
- Refined ( 3-5% oil)
- Refined (5-7% oil)
Cluster to different application needs of customers.
Other characteristics (penetration, color, viscosity) are flexible & can be change by order
Paraffin Wax Application
- Electrical and electronic applications : With advantage of the excellent insulating properties
- Rubber : As an additive in producing tires to insulating them from ozone & avoiding cracks
- Matches : Applied to the surface of matches to regulate their burning
- Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals: As an ingredient for lotions, pastes, creams, lipsticks
- Surface protective: As a covering for tablets to protect surface to release of their contents & increase their shine.
- Textile industry : Act as protective agents against atmospheric & biological influences
- Paper and cardboard : provides an additional barrier to the passage of moisture & rigidity & insulation
- Chipboard: ensuring the rigidity of the boards and their moisture resistance
- Surface protection, paints and varnishes As an additives in the production of printing inks and varnishes to improve the resistance of the products to friction or scratching or to achieve a certain appearance and to act as a barrier to moisture.
- Candles : One of the major sectors for the consumption of refined paraffin wax in the world
- Other uses : applied alone or mixed with other types of waxes for polishing the boards, both lubricating and protecting the surface and explosives manufacturing
- 25Kg Net (5 slabs) in tight carton box
- 30 Kg Net (6 slabs) in PP bag